CELTA is a course for you if:
- you are 20 years of age or older
- your proficiency level in English – both oral and written – is C1+ or higher on the CEFR scale
- your English language awareness allows you to teach English at a range of different levels
- you have completed your secondary education
- you have completed the application form
- you have completed the pre-interview task successfully
- you have completed the pre-course interview with the course tutor successfully
- you can commit your time and effort to complete the demanding CELTA programme
Once the basic selection criteria have been met, applicants are invited to take part in an interview with the course tutor via Skype or Zoom.
The interview is based on the pre-interview tasks, and it includes language awareness tasks and a Q&A session.
Applicants are assessed on their suitability to complete a CELTA course successfully. Applicants need to have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate an aptitude for language analysis. An ability to work as part of a team is also vital. The decision to accept candidates lies with the Main Course Tutor and is final.
The number of places on each course is limited. The selection process is continuous, and applications are processed in the order they arrive at our centre. Don’t miss out by applying late! Depending on the number of applicants there may be a waiting list.
Are you interested in our next full-time CELTA course in Volos? Apply here!
Are you interested in our full-time CELTA courses at other locations in Greece later in 2020? Click here to complete the form and we will get back to you!